Interactive Space Planning
Prospective tenants need to know how their personnel, furniture, and equipment will fit into new space before committing to a lease, but existing site conditions don't always highlight the true potential of the space. This can leave decision-makers indecisive and noncommittal. Ease their uncertainty with our unique and interactive space planning service. We use web-based screen sharing to engage tenants directly and to ensure focused results. Our interactive space planning service outpaces conventional design processes and reduces design costs significantly.
Your ideas. Our know-how.
Here's how it works...
- You send us an existing CAD plan of the space (or we can always measure it for you).
- We have a web meeting together and we "screen-share" the CAD plan with you.
- You tell us your ideas and specifications. We start drafting the space right in front of you, with your direct input.
- We send you a draft PDF to review and markup. You send it back to us and we make the changes.
- You download finished CAD and PDF plans from our Planmine™ file management system.
- Custom Space Planning to Tenant Specifications
- Preliminary Conceptualization & Feasibility Studies
- Rapid, Interactive, Screen-Sharing Process
- Less Expensive than Conventional Approaches
- Low Commitment, Pre-Construction Visualization
- AutoCAD DWG and Adobe PDF Output